NetPromoter score: Experian Credit Services earns best-in-class rating
We want to personally thank everyone who took the time to respond to our most recent Client Loyalty Survey. At Experian, we take your feedback and your needs seriously.
You rated the following areas of highest importance in your relationship with us:
- Strategic partnership
- Responsive to changing needs in the marketplace
- Products and services deliver revenue-generating benefits
Experian’s leadership and operating teams are reviewing/discussing your feedback and are implementing changes to our current systems and products as a result. We also heard that many of you would like to receive our recent market and analytic studies, addressing recent changes and trends in the marketplace. We have listed a few of our key thought-leadership initiatives below and will be including you in future scheduled data studies and intelligence reports that will be released in the coming months.
- FDIC’s Large Bank Pricing Rule: Experian® is helping clients comply with the FDIC’s Large Bank Pricing Rule, specifically to meet reporting requirements on subprime loans. Click here for legislative updates and more information.
- Experian Newsletter: This newsletter showcases Experian trend data, recent studies, and information on upcoming legislation to help you and your business. Click here to read .
- Quarterly Benchmark Report: Designed to monitor the progress of business recovery, the report shows four key indicators of business health, including commercial risk score, days beyond payment terms, percentage of dollars delinquent and percentage of dollars severely delinquent.
- Exclusive Auto Industry Insight: Get the latest information and analysis on trends impacting the automotive industry.
- Healthcare Insight: Offering a consultative analysis on its software-as-a-service products to build a cohesive working relationship with its clients and share best practices found within the healthcare industry. Listen to our webinars and informational sessions on current macroeconomic trends and best-in-class examples are shared on a regular basis with clients so that healthcare systems can receive additional insight into how to maximize collection strategies in the healthcare sector.
We are excited to work with you to drive your success. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback we need to continue adding value to your business. If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 888 710 4093.