Markets we serve
Experian helps marketers in a variety of industries target the right consumers, at the right time, with the right message. From building your target audience, to ensuring your message is activated using an omnichannel strategy, to measuring campaign results—Experian has the solutions you need.
View the information below for the markets we serve, and complete the form at the right to learn more about how we can help you have more meaningful interactions with people.
Experian powers automotive marketing. We are the only primary data source for the three things needed to sell a car - vehicles, consumers and credit. We uniquely transform data into powerful insights to help you find, reach and retain customers.
- Find and reach new customers based on high-quality in-the-market and vehicle purchase data
- Link disparate sources of consumer data to build unified customer profiles
- Activate audiences across Experian's digital ecosystem of media partners and digital platforms
- Measure performance using Experian automotive sales data and gain insights about your customers to influence future campaigns
Experian’s experienced team serves financial services organizations to help drive growth and differentiate the customer experience. Building upon a foundation of the most comprehensive data (including alternative, consumer and commercial), we help lenders and financial institutions leverage analytics and insight to create advanced marketing strategies. Integrating the latest technology and decisioning, lenders can recognize consumers during their digital shopping experience and present them with relevant offers in a timely manner using real-time and predictive analytics, while protecting consumers in a secure environment.
- Acquire profitable customers and keep them
- Personalize the customer experience
- Grow and retain deposits
Healthcare organizations are being challenged to think differently about healthcare engagement. You need data and actionable insights to remain competitive in this new consumer-driven healthcare landscape. Experian can help you become more consumer-facing, expanding your reach and attracting and retaining patients for service line growth. Learn more.
- Prospect new patients
- Better resonate and retain profitable customers
- Improve the overall patient experience
The media and entertainment industry is continuing to face external pressures from evolving consumer demand, technology, and product innovation. Ultimately, this is driving industry consolidation and competition in an oversaturated marketplace. Consequently, both traditional and digitally-native organizations within each industry sub-sector – film/TV studios, music, media publishers, radio, gaming/eSports, live events, ticketing, podcasting, broadcasters and OTT platforms – need aggressive marketing solutions to:
- Drive audience growth, increase engagement, and reduce churn amongst their targeted audiences
- Solve for identity resolution by linking disparate sources of consumer data to build unified customer profile
- Improve campaign measurement, optimization and attribution initiatives
- Strengthen and grow relationships with brands in order to maximize their ad-supported business models
- Uncover future growth opportunities for new audience-centric content creation, new products, and/or new strategic partnerships
We can help identify geographically desirable consumers, get them into your restaurant and keep them coming back. Experian can help you build the perfect audience, activate your efforts on the right marketing channels (including mobile advertising) and measure your campaign’s effectiveness.
- Increase store traffic with high value customers
- Build customer loyalty—keep your customers coming back
- Measure the impact of your marketing efforts
- Help you layer your corporate and local marketing efforts
To provide a seamless customer experience across all channels of engagement, savvy retailers are focusing on identity resolution, customer-centric service and personalization to attract and retain customers. Growing profits requires new solutions to:
- Get shoppers into your store—and keep them coming back
- Provide a personalized customer experience across all channels
- Marketing communication strategy led by data insights to drive consumers to the best channel for conversion.
- Development of a complete customer analysis to drive future segmentation and strategy
Find travelers that represent the best opportunity for your business. Leverage Experian’s travel propensity models to score each traveler household in the U.S. for its travel behavior across a broad set of consumer-packaged travel interests and activities.
- Identify and target high value customers with online and offline data
- Create personalized experiences
- Increase brand loyalty
- Provide timely and relevant offers