Contestants must have access to the Internet to enter this Contest.
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST AND CONTEST PERIOD: Experian® “The Live Credit Smart” Challenge (the “Contest”) begins on September 22, 2010 at 12:00:01 AM PT and ends on November 21, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Contest Period”). No Purchase is Necessary to enter or win the Contest. A purchase or payment will not increase a Contestant’s chances of winning. During the Contest Period, there will be a “Submission Period” starting on September 22, 2010 at 12:00:01 AM PT through October 31, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM PT when an eligible contestant (“Contestant”) may submit either a video or written essay about his/her own credit goals and challenges and why she/he is ready to make a positive change. Each entry will be a “Submission” and will be governed by these Official Rules. The Contest requires that Contestants go to www.LiveCreditSmart.com (the “Website”) and click on the “Contest Tab.” At the Website, a Contestant will be prompted with instructions on how to enter the Contest. A panel of Judges (as defined in Section 10) will review each eligible Submission (as defined in Section 3) based on the criteria set forth in Section 10 and will select the top ten (10) Submissions to be semi-finalists (“Semi-Finalists”) in accordance with these Official Rules. The Semi-Finalists will be entered into and will be part of a “Community Voting Period” which will begin on November 22, 2010 at 12:00:01 AM PT and will continue through December 15, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM PT. During the Community Voting Period, the Semi-Finalists’ Submissions will be posted on the Website for public voting. The panel of Judges will consider the public voting along with the criteria set forth in Section 10 to select five (5) Semi-Finalists as the potential Grand Prize Winners of the Grand Prize set forth below. The Grand Prize Winners will be notified by January 31, 2011. Contestants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective locations.
|Start Date and Time||End Date and Time|
|Contest Period||9/22/10 at 12:00AM PT||11/21/10 at 11:59:59 PM PT|
|Submission Period||9/22/10 at 12:00AM PT||10/31/10 at 11:59:59 PM PT|
|Judging Period for Semi-Finalists||11/01/10 at 12:00:01AM PT||11/21/10 at 11:59:59 PM PT|
|Community Voting Period||11/22/10 at 12:00AM PT||12/15/10 at 11:59:59 PM PT|
|Final Judging Period||12/16/10 at 12:00AM PT||1/10/11|
|Winners notified and verified||By 1/31/11|
|Winners announced||By 3/31/11|
2. SPONSOR: Experian Information Solutions, Inc., 475 Anton Blvd., Bldg. D, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: Daniel J. Edelman, Inc., with offices at 5900 Wilshire Blvd, 24th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at time of Submission, as defined below, and who did not purchase any special equipment for the purposes of entering this Contest. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, PrizeLogic, LLC, National Foundation for Credit Counseling (“NFCC”) and/or any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee of such entities (collectively, “Sponsor & Others”), and/or anyone whose primary source of income is derived from working as a credit counselor or credit education professional, are not eligible for this Contest. The Sponsor will have the sole and absolute discretion to determine if a person is a credit counselor or credit education professional. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and elsewhere where prohibited.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Contest constitutes Contestant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between the Contestant and the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor’s computer shall be deemed to be the official Submission Period and Community Voting Period clock.
6. HOW TO ENTER: During the Submission Period, a Contestant must visit the Website. Contestants must click on the “Live Credit Smart” Challenge Contest Tab on the Website, follow the instructions to complete a Submission, and submit an Entry Form, including required fields for the Contestant’s first and last name, address (no P.O. boxes allowed), e-mail address, and optional fields for the Contestant’s occupation, marital status, date of birth, recent credit score, household income and number of people in household. The Judges may consider the required and optional information in judging under the criteria set forth in Section 10. Along with the Entry Form, there are instructions to either submit a written essay or upload and submit a video about the Contestant’s own credit goals and challenges and why she/he is ready to make a positive change. Each entry meeting the requirements of these Official Rules is a "Submission". Each Submission will provide an eligible Contestant with one (1) Submission into the Contest. Maximum five (5) total Submissions per Contestant. By uploading a Submission, Contestants agree that their Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined in Sections 7 and 8 below (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Sponsor may remove a Contestant’s Submission and disqualify a Contestant from the Contest if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions and these Official Rules. If Sponsor rejects any Submission, in its sole and absolute discretion, such Submission will not be considered by the Judges for selection of Semi-Finalists or, if Sponsor’s rejection occurs later, may be removed from the Website and will not be considered a valid Submission for public voting or further consideration by the Judges.
7. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Each “Submission”:
- Must be in English;
- Must be in any one of the following file formats for a video: .mov or .flv
- Must not exceed 100 MB for a video;
- Must not exceed two (2) minutes in length in its entirety for a video;
- Must be 1000 words or less for an essay; and
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
- Must not include music unless music is Contestant’s original composition or Contestant has obtained license(s) for use from owner(s).
8. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS / CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Each Submission:
- Must be a truthful recounting of the Contestant’s personal credit goals and challenges and why she/he is ready to make a positive change, telling the Contestant’s own personal story in his/her own words or way.
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- Must not include any other human beings, except for the Contestant’s spouse, in the Submission except for the Contestant(s);
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those of Sponsor (provided that accidental minor displays of other brand names may be allowed by the Sponsor but may be blurred out by the Sponsor when the Submission is posted);
- Must not include personally-identifiable information such as Social Security Number or driver’s license number;
- Must not contain footage, images or artwork not created by Contestant (provided that accidental minor displays of these items may be allowed by the Sponsor but may be blurred out by the Sponsor when the Submission is posted);
- Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
9. GENERAL SUBMISSION TERMS: Maximum five (5) total Submissions per Contestant. If any Submission is rejected for failure to comply with these Official Rules, the Administrator’s e-mail to the Contestant’s email address provided in the Entry Form will provide general reasons for the rejection. Any rejected Submission may be revised by the Contestant to satisfy the submission criteria set forth in these Official Rules provided that the Submission is resent prior to the expiration of the Submission Period. Any Submissions received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the stated limit will be void with the first in time Submission having priority over later Submissions. Submissions generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are void. Any other individual appearing in a video Submission with the Contestant must be the spouse of Contestant and at least eighteen (18) years or older at the time the video was recorded and have granted written permission for inclusion in the video. If requested by Sponsor, Contestant must provide such permission and/or proof of age in a written form acceptable to Sponsor. Uploading and/or entering a Submission constitutes Contestant's consent to grant Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submission in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, Contestant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Contestant is granting to use the Submission. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the source of any Submission, the authorized account holder (determined at time of the Submission) of the e-mail address used to make the Submission will be deemed to be the Contestant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each Contestant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
10. SELECTION OF SEMI-FINALISTS, JUDGING AND COMMUNITY VOTING: (a) A panel of five (5) judges (comprised of employees of Administrator, Sponsor and NFCC with experience in the fields of credit, credit counseling or communications) (the “Judges”) will determine ten (10) Semi-Finalists from all eligible Submissions received. The determinations will be made during the Judging Period for Semi-Finalists which will take place from November 1, 2010 at 12:00:01 AM PT through November 21, 2010 at 9:00 PM PT. Each Submission determined by the panel of Judges to be a successful completion of the stated objective (i.e., meeting all stated requirements) will be deemed a “Completed Submission.” The panel of Judges will judge each Completed Submission according to the following weighted factors: (1) Creativity - 50%, (2) Originality – 25%; and (3) Compelling life story, such as the suffering and sacrifices made by the Contestant as a result of his/her difficult financial situation – 25%. In assessing factor (3), the panel of Judges may consider information provided by Contestants on the Entry Form as well as the Submission. The panel of Judges will determine the Contestant’s overall score for each Completed Submission. In the event of a tie, the Contestant among the tied potential Semi-Finalists with the highest score in ”Creativity” will be declared the Semi-Finalist.
(b) Each potential Semi-Finalist will be required to sign and return a background check form and an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release ("Affidavit"), which must be received by Administrator within ten (10) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential Semi-Finalist fails to sign and return the background check form or Affidavit within the required time period, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if the notification is returned as undeliverable or the background check reveals that the Contestant has been charged with a crime involving financial impropriety or has committed any act that could harm the public image or reputation of, or reflect unfavorably upon, Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, such potential Semi-Finalist may be disqualified and the next-highest scoring Semi-Finalist selected.
(c) The ten (10) Semi-Finalists will be announced via a posting of their Submissions on the Website on November 22, 2010 at or around 12:00:01 AM PT. At this time, the Community Voting Period will begin and continue through December 15, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM PT. The public may vote on the Website during that time period. The public will vote after judging each Semi-Final Submission according to the following weighted factors: (1) Creativity - 50%, (2) Originality – 25%; and (3) Compelling life story, such as the suffering and sacrifices made by the Contestant as a result of his/her difficult financial situation – 25%. Each person voting will be limited to one (1) vote per day during the Community Voting Period. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject all votes from anyone voting more than once per day.
(d) Following the close of the Community Voting Period, the panel of Judges will determine the five (5) potential Finalists from the ten (10) Semi-Finalists. The panel of Judges will judge each Semi-Final Submission according to the following weighted factors: (1) results of public voting - 25%; (2) Creativity - 25%, (3) Originality – 25%; and (4) Compelling life story, such as the suffering and sacrifices made by the Contestant as a result of his/her difficult financial situation – 25%. In assessing factor (4), the panel of Judges may consider information provided by Contestants on the Entry Form as well as the Submission. Each of these factors will determine the Contestant’s overall score. In the event of a tie, the Contestant among the tied potential Finalists with the highest score in ”Creativity” will be declared a potential Finalist.
(e) Determinations of the panel of Judges and the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects of the selection and judging process. The five (5) potential Finalists/Winners will be notified by telephone and e-mail in accordance with the information provided with their entry.
A. GRAND PRIZE: 5 GRAND PRIZES: Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will each receive: (i) a check made payable to the particular Grand Prize Winner in the amount of USD $5,000, (ii) a complimentary meeting with a credit counselor from NFCC which will be filmed at the Winner’s home, office or other community location subject to the approval of Sponsor and Administrator, with portions of the video providing general advice to be placed on the Live Credit Smart Website as part of a web series (Winner must be available for one (1) day for the taping) (Approximate Retail Value up to USD $50), and (iii) an opportunity to have a face-to-face or telephone call meeting, at Sponsor’s discretion, at a mutually convenient time with Maxine Sweet, Sponsor’s Vice President of Public Education (no Approximate Retail Value). The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $5,050. Grand Prize Winners are solely responsible for any other expenses not listed in these Official Rules including without limitation any tax obligations. Total Estimated Retail Value of all Grand Prizes: USD $25,250. All prizes will be awarded.
12. GRAND PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: The potential Grand Prize Winners will be notified by e-mail and telephone as identified in his/her entry. Any potential Grand Prize Winner who cannot be contacted by e-mail or telephone or whose Grand Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, by January 26, 2011 may, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, forfeit the Grand Prize. Each potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return an updated background check form or Affidavit, which must be received by Administrator within ten (10) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to sign and return the updated background check form or Affidavit within the required time period, or revokes the Affidavit or otherwise is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or is charged with a crime involving financial impropriety or has committed any act that could harm the public image or reputation of, or reflect unfavorably upon, Sponsor, Sponsor in its sole discretion may disqualify the potential Grand Prize Winner. If a potential Grand Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, the eligible Semi-Finalist with the next highest score will be declared the potential Grand Prize Winner. Acceptance of a Grand Prize shall constitute and signify each winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner's name, city, state, likeness, photo, videotaping, Submission and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per household. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for verification and shipment of each prize. The prize will be sent to the Grand Prize Winner’s home address as set forth in the prize winner’s Entry Form. Sponsor & Others shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason.
13. TAXES AND OTHER EXPENSES: POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPRESS REQUIREMENT THAT THEY SUBMIT TO SPONSOR ALL DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED BY SPONSOR TO PERMIT SPONSOR TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE US, STATE, AND LOCAL TAX REPORTING AND WITHHOLDING REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FORM 1099. ALL TAXES IMPOSED ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the event all or part of a prize set forth above becomes unavailable. Prizes are non-substitutable and non-transferable by winners, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entry of a Submission into this Contest constitutes agreement by the Contestant to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
Personal information that may be discussed in videotaping of Winner may be disclosed to production team which may be independent contractors or agents of Sponsor or Administrator. If a Contestant does not provide the required data when requested, that Contestant’s Submission will be ineligible for further consideration or any prizes. By entering this Contest, Contestant agrees to Sponsor’s use of Contestant’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, videotaping, Submission and/or prize information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
16. WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY: Contestants warrant that their Submissions are original and that each Contestant is the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of his/her Submissions and that the Contestant has the right to submit the Submissions in the Contest. Each Contestant agrees not to submit any Submission that (1) infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, publicity, privacy, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations; or (2) otherwise violates applicable U.S., state or local laws or regulations. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Contestant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified and hold harmless Sponsor & Others their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Contestant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein or these Official Rules. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Contestant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others, their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents at all times from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from (a) any material uploaded or otherwise provided by the Contestant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy, or (b) any misrepresentation made by the Contestant in connection with the Contest.
17. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Contestant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number , e-mail address, ownership of right or any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Contestant and/or Submission from the Contest.
18. INTERNET: Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission of this Contest or any Contest period. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Contest. In the event the Contest is canceled, terminated, modified and/or suspended, Sponsor will judge the entries received up until that time and, provided there are enough eligible entries to conduct the Contest, will proceed with the Contest as defined herein.
19. NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT: Under no circumstances shall the submission of a Submission into the Contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Official Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Sponsor and/or Administrator.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR & OTHERS, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. By participating in this Contest, Contestants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor & Others, their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, participation, or inability to participate in Contest, any Submissions or any Contest-related activity. Releasees are not responsible for printing errors or for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Submissions or any other documents. Releasees are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process Submissions; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including inability to access the Website, make Submissions or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from entrant's access of the Website, whether human, mechanical or electronic; or (d) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Contest. Proof of submitting information at Website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Releasees shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to consider an entry or Submission or supply a prize or any part thereof, for any acts in their sole discretion or by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Releasees shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents.
21. DISPUTES: THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM INITIATED OR RAISED BY CONTESTANT IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND CONTESTANT AGREES TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES NOT TO EXCEED USD $50, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
22. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any Contestant found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Void in all jurisdictions except those specifically included herein; void in Puerto Rico and wherever restricted or prohibited by law. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and Contest details contained in Contest Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, packaging, and other Contest media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
23. WINNERS’ LIST: Any person wishing to receive a list of prize winners can check the Website beginning January 31, 2011. Winners will be posted from January 31, 2011 through February 28, 2011 at www.LiveCreditSmart.com.
These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor, except for Contestant’s personal use.
© 2010 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.