Gain Insight to Drive Accurate Reimbursement and
Accelerate Patient Collections
Meet economic, regulatory and political challenges head-on at the Experian Healthcare 2013 Financial Performance Summit. Obtain strategies to identify real opportunities, attain revenue growth and profitability and redefine your organization’s financial performance.
Join your peers and industry experts Nov. 13-15 in San Antonio, Texas, for this premier client user conference to learn how Experian Healthcare can further equip healthcare organizations with unprecedented data, analytics and revenue cycle tools for financial excellence. Through roundtable discussions and case study presentations delivered by Experian Healthcare clients and product experts, you will learn about your peers’ best practices and how they’ve achieved competitive advantages.
Top 5 Reasons To Attend
- Focus is on you: Attend education sessions led by more than 30 clients and Experian Healthcare product experts on important patient access, claims and contract management, and collections topics tailored for executives and power users.
- Hear how the e-patient movement impacts your organization: Learn more about healthcare transformation through participatory medicine and personal health data rights from Dave deBronkart, widely known as “e-Patient Dave,” a noted activist for the e-patient movement.
- Get motivated and inspired: Don’t miss keynote speaker Bill Rancic, first winner of The Apprentice, as he shares his powerful story of how he’s climbed the corporate ladder from main street all the way to his multimillion-dollar real-estate enterprise in Chicago yet still finds the time to give back to charities around the world.
- Roundtable discussions and a client-led panel all focused on today’s key topics: Discuss key industry, product and business-related topics and proven strategies for redefining patient collections and payer reimbursement. Learn best practices from your peers for achieving competitive advantages and discover ways to drive solid business decisions with real-time financial data.
- One-on-one learning: Meet one-on-one with product experts to discover ways your healthcare organization can maximize the use of Experian Healthcare products and services.