Precise IDSM Personal Protection Alerts
Protecting a consumer’s identity is very different than protecting their credit. Detecting fraud requires more than just a report.
Precise IDSM Personal Protection Alerts is a direct to consumer service that notifies consumers when their identity has been verified across the Experian identity services products.
- True Real Time alerting –alerts delivered within seconds of the transaction
- Accuracy – Consumers only receive an alert when their identity is at risk
- Victim consumers are connected to the bank, retailer, or other service provider to file a fraud claim and clear the fraud before more damage is done
- Alerts contain all information needed for consumer alerting and servicing
- inquiry information
- transaction details
- client provider fraud contact information
- Alerts are structured for delivery via SMS, Mobile App, Email, or Web applications
Get More Information
Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about products or services? Please submit the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.
Let Us Help - Contact Us
The flexibility of Precise ID allows you to address multiple types of:
- First-party fraud
- Third-party fraud
- Identity theft
- Synthetic identities
- Fraud rings
- First payment default
Experian Decision Analytics