Find Out More
Get online access to Fraud Shield Score Plus.
Talk to one of our representatives today call 1 888 414 1120.
Make informed decisions with effective consumer credit solutions:
Fraud ShieldSM Score Plus
Enhance the Power of Fraud ShieldSM to Protect Your Business
Fraud ShieldSM Score Plus is a unique fraud management tool that combines the most predictive fraud and high-risk indicators into one score. At a glance, you can tell which applications are most likely to be fraudulent or in need of further review.
Reduce Losses from Application Fraud and Identity Theft
Fraud Shield Score Plus enhances the predictiveness of Fraud Shield by providing a single score that combines both fraud and credit variables. It is highly predictive of potential fraud and first payment default.
Reduce Account Acquisition Cost
This add-on score helps you streamline the application review process and reduce the number of applications requiring manual review.
Features and Benefits
Advanced Fraud Technology
- One cumulative score: Combines both fraud and high-risk variables into one easy-to-interpret score
- Highly predictive: Flags the likelihood of potential fraud and first payment default
- Fuzzy match logic: Interprets the most predictive Fraud ShieldSM indicators for you to reduce false positives
- Automated decisioning: Enables you to set predetermined cutoffs for approvals, declines and manual review
Fast, Flexible Implementation
- Easy to integrate: Works within your current application processing system and with existing risk models
- Simple reporting: Appears with other scores on the credit report
- Universal application: Effective fraud management for all industries and every business size
Request More Information
Please complete the form below to find out how Fraud ShieldSM Score Plus can help you.
Note: This form is for use by businesses only. If you have a question regarding your personal credit report or credit score choose from our contact options for assistance. If you need fraud assistance, visit the fraud center. To dispute your credit report, visit our dispute center.