Experian Prize Drawing Official Rules
The Experian Prize Drawing at the 2013 IAPP Global Summit (“Conference”), Mar 6 – 8, 2013, in Washington, DC, is sponsored by ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. an Experian company, located at 535 Anton Blvd. Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (“Experian” or “Sponsor”).
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2) Drawing open to persons who are registered attendees of the Conference, and who are legal residents of the U.S. 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible.
3) Program participants are invited to submit online entries at www.experian.com/globalsummit2013 from 12:00pm on January 22nd through 12:00pm PT on March 5th or business cards at the Experian Booth at the Conference from 5:30 – 6:30pm on March 6th, 8:00am – 5:00pm on March 7th and 7:30 – 9:30am on March 8th. One (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen or misdirected entries or any human error. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
4) By submitting an online entry or business card, each entrant represents and warrants that he/she has read and accepted these Official Rules . Entrants agree to receive email communications from Sponsor from time to time with complimentary identity-theft and/or data breach-related research, industry updates or event information, with the right to opt-out of future emails.
5) One (1) Random Prize drawing for one (1) Omega Speedmaster Watch or equivalent (ARV $3,500) will be announced and awarded by Sponsor on March 8th at 8:00am from all eligible entries then received. Winner must be present at the Experian Booth at the time of drawing to win. Omega and Speedmaster are not participating partners or sponsors in this offer.
6) Five (5) Random Prize drawings – each for one (1) Casio G-Shock Protection Watch (ARV $150 each) will be announced and awarded by Sponsor as follows: March 7th at 8:45am, 10:30am, 2:00pm and 3:45pm. On March 8th at 9:40am. Winner need not be present at the Experian booth at time of drawing to win. Once drawn as a winner of Casio G-Shock watch, entrant will no longer be eligible for any other drawings, including the Omega Speedmaster.
6) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries for each Drawing. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree (a) that the decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Drawing; (b) that Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and successors (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the Drawing or Prize; and (c) to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor Entities against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing or Prize. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7) All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Sponsor may substitute prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability.
8) By accepting any Prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages to persons or property of any kind resulting from the Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. Winners will indemnify and hold Sponsor Entities harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. Where lawful, Sponsor Entities may use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true), for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration. Winners may be required to execute a separate affidavit of eligibility and release, confirming this release and indemnity of Sponsor Entities of and against all liability for any injury to persons or property arising out of this Drawing and any Prize, and confirming this authorization of Sponsor Entities to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice, winning entry and statements attributed to winner or (if true), for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration.
9) If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering or technical difficulties that may compromise the integrity of any Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Drawing, or void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing using all eligible entries received.
10) For the winner list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Experian Prize Drawing, Attn: Experian Data Breach Resolution, 535 Anton Blvd., Ste 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Vermont residents may omit return postage. These Official Rules will be available at the exhibit booth. The winner list will be available by March 15, 2013 or requesters will be notified if the Drawing is terminated or modified.
11) This Experian Prize Drawing is sponsored by ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. an Experian company, located at 535 Anton Blvd. Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (“Experian” or “Sponsor”).
12) Casio and Omega are not affiliated with Experian and are not a sponsor of the drawing.