Experian Prize Drawing Official Rules – HCCA iPad Mini and Casio G-Shock Watches
The Experian Prize Drawing at the 2013 HCCA Compliance Institute (“Conference”), April 21-24, 2013, in National Harbor MD, is sponsored by ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. an Experian company, located at 535 Anton Blvd. Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (“Experian” or “Sponsor”).
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2) Drawing open to persons who are registered attendees of the Conference, and who are legal residents of the U.S. 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible.
3) Program participants are invited to submit online entries at www.Experian.com/HCCAci from 12:00pm on March 18th through 12:00pm PT on April 18th or place business cards in entry box at the Experian Booth at the Conference from 4:30 am -6:00 pm on April 21st and 7:30 am -12:30 pm on April 23rd. One (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen or misdirected entries or any human error. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
4) By submitting an online entry or business card, each entrant represents and warrants that he/she has read and accepted these Official Rules. Entrants agree to receive email communications from Sponsor from time to time with complimentary identity-theft and/or data breach-related research, industry updates or event information, with the right to opt-out of future emails.
5) One (1) Random Prize drawing for one (1) Grand Prize of an iPad Mini, 32GB Wi-Fi (ARV $429) will be announced and awarded by Sponsor on April 22, at 6:00 pm from all eligible entries then received. Winner must be present at the Experian Booth at the time of drawing to win. Apple, Inc. is not a participating partner or sponsor to this giveaway.
6) Three (3) Random Prize drawings – each for one (1) Casio G-Shock Protection Watch (ARV $150 each) will be announced and awarded by Sponsor as follows: April 22 at 1:15 pm, 2:45 pm and April 23 at 1:15pm. Winner need not be present at the Experian booth at time of drawing to win. Once drawn as a winner of Casio G-Shock watch, entrant will no longer be eligible for any other drawings, including the iPad Mini. Casio is not a participating partner or sponsor to this giveaway
6) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries for each Drawing. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree (a) that the decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Drawing; (b) that Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and successors (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility and are hereby released from any liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the Drawing or Prize; and (c) to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor Entities against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing or Prize. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
7) All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Sponsor may substitute prize of equal or greater value due to prize availability.
8) By accepting any Prize, each winner agrees that Sponsor Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages to persons or property of any kind resulting from the Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. Winners will indemnify and hold Sponsor Entities harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. Where lawful, Sponsor Entities may use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true), for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration. Winners may be required to execute a separate affidavit of eligibility and release, confirming this release and indemnity of Sponsor Entities of and against all liability for any injury to persons or property arising out of this Drawing and any Prize, and confirming this authorization of Sponsor Entities to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, voice, winning entry and statements attributed to winner or (if true), for publication, advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration.
9) If Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering or technical difficulties that may compromise the integrity of any Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Drawing, or void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing using all eligible entries received.
10) For the winner list or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to Experian Prize Drawing, Attn: Experian Data Breach Resolution, 535 Anton Blvd., Ste 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Vermont residents may omit return postage. These Official Rules will be available at the exhibit booth. The winner list will be available by April 24, 2013 or requesters will be notified if the Drawing is terminated or modified.
11) This Experian Prize Drawing is sponsored by ConsumerInfo.com, Inc. an Experian company, located at 535 Anton Blvd. Suite 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 (“Experian” or “Sponsor”).
12) This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc or Casio. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Apple, Inc or Casio.