Create a free account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
Rewards, Intro Bonus, Cash Back
Dollar-for-dollar match of all cash back earned the first year
0% for 6 months on purchases
13.99% - 22.99% Variable
10.99% for 6 months
- New! We'll monitor your Social Security Number. Get an alert if we find your Social Security Number on any of thousands of risky websites.* Activate for FREE.
- Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you've earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like Amazon.com, restaurants, ground transportation and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
- No annual fee. No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service & your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- Freeze It® on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 13.99% - 22.99%.
- Click "APPLY NOW" to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Cashback Match™ details & other information.
on Discover's website
- No annual fee
- 0% APR for 6 months
- Up to 5% cash back
- $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to 5 years
- No foreign transaction fee
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the Discover it® for Students from Discover:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. We show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the product as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.