Create a free account to see which cards are a match. By doing so you could avoid running the risk of being declined.
0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases
0% for 15 months on balance transfers
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
- Chase Slate named "Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers" four years in a row by Money Magazine
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard for free
- No Penalty APR - Paying late won't raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
on JP Morgan Chase's secure website
- No annual fee
- $0 balance transfer fee during first 60 days of account opening
- 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No rewards or cash back
You might also like
Here are some cards similar to the Chase Slate® from JP Morgan Chase:View All Offers
1Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 Model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score 8, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn More
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party companies ("our partners") from which Experian Consumer Services receives compensation, however the compensation does not impact how or where the products appear on this site. The offers on the site do not represent all available financial services, companies, or products.
Offer pros and cons are determined by our editorial team, based on independent research. The banks, lenders, and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on this site and do not endorse or guarantee any reviews.
For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer's website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. We show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms – and before applying you should understand the full terms of the product as stated by the issuer itself. While Experian Consumer Services uses reasonable efforts to present the most accurate information, all offer information is presented without warranty.