Learn More About VantageScore
Call us at 1 888 422 0105, or click below to complete a brief form.
Challenge Your Current Credit Risk Model
It's A New Reality. . . And Time For A New Risk Score
Complimentary Webinar Highlighting The Power of The VantageScore Credit Score
Open Up a World of Opportunity…Up to 35 Million More Opportunities
VantageScore Webinar ‘New Credit Risk Realities & Opportunities’
Are You Missing Out on Profitable Consumers?
Better Assess the Creditworthiness of Underbanked Consumers
Credit Education For Your Customers
Generate Cross-Sell Opportunities and Promote Customer Satisfaction with Experian's Credit EducatorSM service.
VantageScore Solutions Named "Preferred Partner" By NAFCU
Other VantageScore Lender Resources
The VantageScore Credit Score Used By Lenders Is Also Available To Consumers
Visit our consumer page for more details
The VantageScore® Credit Score, Powered by Experian®
The Financial Crisis Has Reshaped The Lending Environment
After a long period of dormancy, prospecting and portfolio expansion are on the rise with banks, credit card companies, credit unions and other financial institutions. Scoring strategies are being refined to capture a broader consumer population, while credit policies are being reassessed to avoid past mistakes and deliver controlled growth.
This new lending environment brings with it a renewed focus on:
- Model governance to ensure regulatory compliance
- Consumer education, transparency and inclusive lending practices
- Controlled growth that balances expansion with risk mitigation
- Agile and flexible operational processes without single-threaded dependencies
The VantageScore Credit Score—Addressing the Needs of the New Market
Developed as a joint venture among the three major credit reporting companies (CRCs) Experian, Equifax and TransUnion, the VantageScore credit score combines cutting edge, patented and patent-pending analytic techniques to produce a model that offers more consistency across bureau platforms, along with the ability to score a broader population.
Why the VantageScore Credit Score?
Easier for Lenders to Use. Easier for Consumers to Understand.
- A familiar 300 to 850 point scale.
- The use of a single model across all three credit reporting companies decreases score variances.
- Easy to understand reason codes to indicate why a consumer’s credit score is not higher are explained and approaches to resolving them are addressed.
The VantageScore Credit Score Model + Consumer Credit Data from Experian = One Powerful Decision-Making Tool
- The VantageScore credit score leverages the collective experience of the industry’s leading experts on credit data, credit risk modeling and analytics to provide lenders with a more consistent, highly predictive credit score.
- Experian understands consumer data changes and that scores need to be updated to reflect the evolving consumer credit profile.
- The strength of our data, along with our analytics and software expertise, provides an unprecedented predictive boost in lending decisions.
The VantageScore risk model has been recognized by federal regulators who have explicitly stated that choice in the credit score marketplace should be protected.
Challenge Your Current Credit Risk Score!
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the above, it’s time to talk to an Experian sales representative to learn more about the VantageScore credit score, powered by Experian.
Complete our form to download the VantageScore product sheet, or call 1 888 422 0105 to speak to a representative.
VantageScore is a registered trademark of VantageScore Solutions, LLC.