Let Us Help
Contact us today to learn more about the Trended Solutions suite of products.
Call us at 1 888 414 1120
Product Sheet Download
White Paper Download
The Key to Achieving Profitable Growth
Learn how changes in the economy have impacted consumer credit behavior, and what risk managers should examine more closely to determine their portfolio strategies.
Webinar on Demand
Trended Data for Precision Targeting and Decisioning
Take advantage of exclusive insights from Experian's industry experts
Experian's Trended SolutionsSM
Unlock the Power of Historical Credit Data
Understanding members’ past behavior is crucial to understanding their credit preferences, their potential risks and for developing a strategy for the future. Enhance the profitability of your portfolio with the power of Trended Solutions.
Beyond Point in Time Data
Experian’s Trended Solutions do not rely on data warehouse snapshots. Experian stores 24 months of balance and credit limit history in a manner that fully complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. To you, that means:
- Saving time and expense — There is no need to maintain a large data warehouse or match monthly updates on a database to vector behavior
- Improved accuracy — Data reflects subscriber and member updates; monthly information is tied directly to the trade, eliminating matching problems
- Timely information — Data is stored by the date it was received, so late entries are not lost
Featured Trended Solutions Services and Tools
Experian has the expertise to help you achieve desired results.
- Experian TAPSSM - Find out how much your members and prospects are spending on their credit cards with Experian TAPS (Total Annual Plastic Spend), the first industry-unique algorithm that accurately estimates a member’s discretionary spend on all general purpose credit and charge cards over the last 12 months.
- Trend ViewSM - Gain unprecedented insight into how members and prospects use credit by appending behavior attributes to your account review and acquisition campaigns.
- Quest Line Management AttributesSM - Quantify changes in credit lines by identifying proactive and reactive credit line decreases and increases that have occurred over the last 24 months. Utilize this information to understand how others are managing credit limits on your customers or prospects to better understand their risk.
Would you like to learn about the full suite of Trended Solutions services and tools?