New Credit Strategies
Experian Consumer Information Solutions is redefining the lending universe and the way you do business!
As a trusted leader in the industry, we employ progressive strategies to identify new markets and new opportunities in this volatile economic landscape. We deliver unique predictive insight to redefine how you target your customers and manage your portfolio. Our unmatched expertise in data, analysis and innovative technology will guide you decisively, mitigate risk and maintain those valuable profitable relationships.
Our unique, trended data insights gives you the confidence to rethink your customer view for immediate and future growth.
Learn More About Experian's New Credit Strategies
- Understand Consumer Credit Behavior
Understanding a consumer's past behavior is crucial to developing a strategy for the future. Portfolio managers need to redefine their policies and practices to attract and retain profitable customers.
- Experian's Trended Solutions
- Credit Marketing Services to Expand your Lending Portfolio
The new universe of prospective customers is moving steadily beyond prime to a variety of near-prime segments outside of the marketing spectrum that lenders have targeted for the past three years.
- Expand your Lending Universe
- Credit Services for the Underserved Populations
Learn more about the underserved and underbanked market and how Experian can help you build your portfolio.
for the Underbanked
- Extended ViewSM Score - Assess the creditworthiness of underserved consumers
- Prequalification - Prequalify consumers for credit in real time at the point of contact
- Income InsightSM Models - Determine a customer’s ability to meet their financial obligations
- Premier AttributesSM - Make strategic decisions across the Customer Life Cycle
- Experian Credit EducatorSM - Provide your customers with personalized education sessions
- Opportunities for the Underbanked
Get More Information
The form below is for requests from businesses only.
If you are a consumer looking for fast resolution to your consumer credit questions, please visit our Personal Services Contacts page.