When it's time to select a supplier, be sure you have a complete picture of the supplier's financial health and risk. Get the solid data you need to make confident risk decisions.
Supplier Check ReportsSM
When it comes to supplier risk, understanding the financial strength of your suppliers is crucial to managing the supply chain. Today, more businesses recognize that even small supplier disruptions can result in losses to their own revenue, customer satisfaction or credibility. Supplier Check ReportsSM from Experian provide a financial health check on your suppliers, giving you instant access to trusted information you need.
Use Experian's Supplier Check Reports to:
- Verify supplier information during search, approval and audit processes
- Identify suppliers with higher financial and legal risk
- Qualify suppliers for relationship management and risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor changes to supplier risk profiles through automated alert notifications
Get the information you need now at affordable prices (no contracts or subscriptions required).
Evaluate Your Suppliers' Risk of Business Failure
Supplier Check Reports are easy-to-read reports containing trusted supplier business information from Experian. Reports include pertinent information such as:
- Risk ratings
- Payment histories
- Rising delinquencies
- Severe delinquency indicators on key account types
- Probability of business failure
- Records of legal judgments
- Industry financial statistics