Create buzz with direct mail.
Make sure you generate buzz for your business on Small Business Saturday! For some customers, your holiday ads and direct mail will be their first introduction to your business, so you want to make a good impression and inspire them to buy.
The most effective forms of direct mail include some type of offer. To determine the most effective offer, ask yourself, “What do I want to accomplish on Small Business Saturday?” More customers and increased sales are probably the overall objective.
Your offer must be strong enough to make your audience respond, so be sure your direct mail includes:
· A unique selling proposition that sets you apart from your competition.
· Quality design that gives you a professional image.
· A clear description of your offer and a call to action that encourages the reader to buy, such as “Shop now! Offer expires November 26.”
· A coupon or a discount that encourages new and repeat business as well customer loyalty.
· A free gift for signing up for your email list or stopping by your store location.
Another increasingly popular marketing tool to include on your direct mailer is a personalized landing page, known as a pURL. pURLs are unique Web addresses that direct your targeted recipients to a Web page designed specifically for them. By including a pURL on your mailer, you can capture responses that offer valuable information about your customers — all while promoting your company’s products and services.
During this busy time of year, our Personal Marketing Consultant can help you create your Small Business Saturday marketing campaign from start to finish — quickly and affordably. Get your FREE consultation today. And remember, make sure you register to receive our entire book of tips that can help you prepare for Small Business Saturday.