Her Money: Top Financial Tips for Women
Join our #CreditChat on Periscope, YouTube Live, Twitter, and Snapchat every Wednesday at 3 p.m ET. This week, we talked about top financial tips for women.
This panel will include: Marsha Horton Barnes: Personal Finance Innovator and creator of The Finance Bar; Melanie Lockert: Author, Founder of Dear Debt and the co-founder of The Lola Retreat; Shannon McNay: Personal Finance Freelance Writer; Rod Griffin: Director of Public Education at Experian; and Christina Roman: Social Media Specialist at Experian.
We also featured financial tips all week on Snapchat.
Moments from our tweet chat.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: Tomorrow is International Women’s Day, and the theme is #PressforProgress. How can women press for progress with their finances?
- Q2: What unique financial challenges do women face?
- Q3: How can young women take a proactive approach to planning for their financial future?
- Q4: How can women #PressforChange when it comes to their pay in the workforce?
- Q5: How can women ensure they are being smart with their credit?
- Q6: What advice do you have for women who are struggling with debt?
- Q7: How can women remain financially independent in a relationship?
- Q8: How does a woman’s role as caregiver impact her financially?
- Q9: What important #moneymoves should women make for their retirement?
- Q10: Where can women go to empower themselves with financial literacy?
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Relevant chats on YouTube: