Smart Credit Tips
This week, we continued our support of “Get Smart About Credit.” Check out these important tips about credit! The panel included: Liz Weston– Personal Finance Columnist, Sean McQuay– NerdWallet’s Credit Card Expert, Jeanne Kelly– Credit Coach/Expert at Credit.com, Rod Griffin– Director of Public Education at Experian, and Mike Delgado– Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
Click here to view the full discussion on Blab.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @Teena_LaRo or email Christina.Roman@experian.com.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What are the different ways to establish credit?
- Q2: Why are there different scores?
- Q3: What’s the difference between a credit freeze and a fraud alert?
- Q4: How can someone else impact your credit?
- Q5: What is credit utilization and how does it impact your credit scores?
- Q6: How can closing a credit line affect your credit?
- Q7: What are some credit myths you’ve encountered?
- Q8: How can people recover from credit mistakes?
- Q9: What credit mistakes stay on your report the longest?
- Q10: Any final tips to share on how to build a great credit history?
5 Times Credit Cards are Smarter than Cash
7 Easy Ways to Raise Your Credit Score This Year
5 Ways Life is Amazing With an 800 Credit Score
If you’ve never heard about #CreditChat, here is a brief overview:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter