Frugal Ways to Go Green This Year
Join our #CreditChat on Twitter and YouTube every Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
This week, we discussed ways to go green while on a budget. We were joined on Twitter by @XYPlanning, Katie Brewer– CFP® and founder of Your Richest Life Planning and Cristina Guglielmetti– CFP® and owner of Future Perfect Planning. Our video panel included: Melody Smith Jones from HerOwn.net, Rod Griffin – Director of Public Education at Experian, and Mike Delgado – Social Media Community Manager at Experian.
If you have ideas for future topics and guests, please tweet @MikeDelgado.
Questions We Discussed:
- Q1: What does frugality mean to you?
- Q2: What are your favorite ways to practice frugal living?
- Q3: What does “going green” mean to you?
- Q4: What are your favorite ways to go green?
- Q5: Where can you find resources on becoming more self-sustainable?
- Q6: Are there any programs that financially reward you for going green?
- Q7: What are some unusual or unique items that you reuse or re-purpose to reduce waste?
- Q8: What are the misconceptions around going green while saving some green?
- Q9: Any last minute tips to help those wanting to save money while going green?
Here is the complete #CreditChat Storified:
Recent Chats on YouTube & Twitter