On a balmy January evening on the outskirts of West Hollywood (Los Angeles), about 100 people gathered at The Jefferson to learn, share ideas and best practices, network, and of course, enjoy delicious food. The first Experian ConnecTour of 2019 was an engaging event with attendees from a variety of industries, including entertainment, retail, and television. The theme of the night was ‘identity resolution,’ and, led by our fearless keynote speaker, Bruce Biegel from The Winterberry Group, we were taken on a journey through the Outlook for Data Driven Marketing, including market trends, marketing and ad spend, digital data spend and more.
Following a short break and time to mix and mingle, Bruce moderated a panel of industry experts, including Chuck Moxley, CMO of 4INFO; Elliott Easterling, Co-founder and CEO of Twine Data; and Jason Andersen, Director, Strategy and Partner Enablement with Experian. The topic was “It’s About Being Relevant – The Need for Identity-Driven Marketing.” Bruce asked several pointed questions to get their insider perspective and insight, including:
- What do you see as driving adoption of identity solutions among your clients and or customers?
- In your experience what are the business objectives that are driving demand for data and identity solutions?
- Where are you emphasizing investment in data and data services capabilities? And why you think that this is the right approach?
- In building a data-driven business what do you see are the most significant challenges that you experience and that you have had to overcome (people, process, platforms)
The panel was lively and engaging and highlighted good nuggets of wisdom from the group of experienced leaders. Attendees were then given the opportunity to engage in networking discussions of their own, which generated deep and insightful conversations around challenges and opportunities within the data industry.
Bruce Biegel’s presentation can be found below, along with our most recent whitepapers on identity resolution.
- Winterberry Group Presentation
- Whitepaper: Know Your Audience
- Whitepaper: Connecting the Dots of Consumer Identity
Our goal for Experian’s ConnecTour events is to provide marketers with the opportunity to learn, share and network with fellow industry leaders. Keep an eye out for information about our next ConnecTour event, which will take place in Chicago in May.
If you have any questions about Experian’s products and services, please contact your Experian sales representative or email us at email@example.com.