The “Client Holiday Readiness Series” is a window into how Experian Marketing Services is helping clients succeed during the busy holiday season along with some helpful tips as clients prepare their campaigns. This series provides information on the products, support, and services we offer and how we are helping clients succeed during the crucial holiday period.
The 4th quarter creates a unique pressure on customer interactions. During this frenzied time for consumers, marketers have a small window to make an impression that can last throughout the year. These interactions are critical to the continued success of customer relationships.
When stakes are this high, it is important to have a buttoned-up and resilient infrastructure. To reinforce our technology preparedness during the busy holiday season, we have dedicated resources across the following areas:
- OS & Security patching – the health of our operating systems are closely monitored and security features are hardened, maintaining the integrity of all data in the system
- Activity server resiliency – EMS executes a refresh on all servers and hardware this quarter, providing faster storage and processing for customer data
- MTA capacity increase – added MTAs support higher data inputs and enable larger customer mailing volumes
- Expanded data center bandwidth – infrastructure improvements offer the ability to transmit more data seamlessly within our system and allow more clients to share customer data in and out of our servers simultaneously
- Improved data center redundancy – establishing clear backup support for all data centers prevents server failure and errors when delivering messages to customers
- Increased monitoring – significant improvements have been applied to our monitoring tools, along with new and improved performance dashboards
These key operational preparations are designed to help our clients maximize their customer communications during the busiest time of the year. For more information on our operational organization and overall holiday readiness, please Contact Us.