Our very own Cross-Channel Marketing Platform is a contender for the People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite New Products, a feature of the American Business Awards in which the general public can vote for their favorite new products and services.
So we need your help! These awards are voted on by the general public which means you can vote between now and August 8th.
Voting is easy!
How to vote:
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Supply your name, email and phone # and submit the form
5 reasons you should vote for Experian Marketing Services’ Cross-channel marketing platform:
The emergence of today’s digitally-connected consumer has forever changed the relationship between a brand and their customers. Organizations must now align their business around the customer by harnessing marketing systems that support end-to-end, coordinated and intelligent engagement across all channels. Enter our cross-channel marketing platform.
- Launched in April 2013, our cross channel marketing platform (CCMP) is the industry’s first and only global marketing platform built from the ground up to support coordinated and integrated cross-channel marketing.
- Our cross-channel marketing platform meets marketers wherever they are on their “journey” to cross-channel marketing and helps them navigate from single channel execution to cross-channel optimization.
- CCMP is already one of the largest email service providers in the market, currently sending more than one billion emails each month and 2-6 million messages per hour, per client.
- After just one year in market, more than 80 enterprise and global brands are using the platform in eight countries.
- The Relevancy Group recognized our cross-channel marketing platform in its 2014 ESP Buyers Guide, which stated “clients benefit from a solution that has endless features, and we have yet to find a use case that they can’t address.”
Winners will be announced at the American Business Association’s new product and tech awards banquet in San Francisco on September 12. Nicknamed “the Stevies” for the Greek word for “crowned,” the American Business Awards is the nation’s premier business award program. All organizations — public and private, for-profit and nonprofit, large and small — operating in the United States are eligible to submit nominations. As a finalist, Experian Marketing Services’ cross channel marketing platform was selected out of more than 3,300 nominations that were submitted this year.