Earlier this week we introduced you to Dana. She’s your best customer if you work hard to earn her loyalty. Savvy marketers rejoice: here’s some key intel to help you create meaningful connections with Dana via email, social, mobile and search – and don’t miss the stats on the future of online advertising.
- Including the word “exclusive” in email subject lines boosts unique open rates by 14% in promotional mailings
- Emails asking customers to rate and review items they’ve purchased have 32% higher revenue per email
- 85% of real-time welcome emails get opened and have a click rate of 29%
- 91% of online adults are using social media regularly
- Pinterest is the third most visited U.S. social networking site behind Facebook and Twitter
- 28% of 6-11 year olds own a cell phone
- Paid search and banner ads will garner nearly 73% of all U.S. online ad spending in 2012