Are you ready to expand your revenue cycle management, patient engagement, identity management, care coordination and data and analytics knowledge? Looking for better ways to use our products? Ready to engage with your peers to hear their best practices and ROI? Then you’re ready for Experian Health’s 2017 Financial Performance Summit, Oct. 18-20, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix, AZ.
While we’re still finalizing the details, here’s some of what you can look forward to at this year’s conference:
- Collaboration, idea sharing and networking
- Best practices to improve financial performance and increase profits
- One-on-one conversations with subject matter experts
- Numerous breakout sessions that will provide valuable insights from industry thought leaders
- Client case study presentations
Ready to learn more or register now? Visit the event website.
Never been to Financial Performance Summit? Check out the video from last year’s event.
Watch your email inbox for additional details about the event in the coming weeks!