This year’s HIMSS conference was exciting as always, and we enjoyed meeting with our clients along with many new faces as well! Experian Health hosted several fun and educational activities at this year’s conference, including:
Identity management presentation, “Stealing Your Life,” with Frank Abagnale
- Introducing #JoinTheConversation Cindy Dullea, Chief Marketing Officer, Experian Health
- Analytics Dan Johnson, Executive Vice President Health Strategy, Experian Health
- Healthcare Transformation – Jennifer Schulz, Group President, Experian Health
- Patient Engagement – Paul Hoffman, VP Patient Engagement, Experian Health
- Frank Abagnale – of “Catch Me if You Can” fame – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
- Regina Holliday – Founder of The Walking Gallery – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
- Mandi Bishop – Healthcare Firebrand and Chief Evangelist/C0-Founder of Aloha Health – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
- Nick Adkins – Founder of #PinkSocks movement – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
- Dr. Nick van Terheyden – Chief Medical Officer of NTT Data – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
- Steve Sisko – Healthcare Data and Technology Servant – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
- Danielle Siarri – Nurse Informatics Specialist – HIMSS17 Scheduled Guest
We also hosted a networking reception with our new healthcare relationship management platform partner, hc1.
If you didn’t get a chance to join us for the above sessions and activities, and would like more information about our solutions, please contact your account representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at HIMSS18!