The IAPP Privacy Academy, September 30-October 2, 2013 in Seattle, is the place to be to learn all about today’s privacy and data protection challenges, including the top complications of breach response. Alex Ricardo, Director of Breach Response Services for Beazley Group, and I will share our insider perspective on anticipating and managing common hurdles that could derail your response efforts.
Join us from 12:15-1:15 p.m. on Tuesday, October 1 for the “Managing the Top Complications in Resolving a Data Breach” breakout session. You’ll learn:
- Practical approaches to anticipating and overcoming road bumps in your response efforts
- Insight into some of the most common yet overlooked complications in data breach response
- Lessons on how not to handle a breach from actual incidents
Plus, get answers to vital breach response questions, such as:
- What’s the best way to work with law enforcement?
- How long should you worry about the breach population?
- How do you judge whether your response efforts were successful?
Be sure to visit the Experian booth at IAPP Privacy Academy! Come say “hello” to our industry-leading team and pick up even more pointers on breach response.
Not going to IAPP Privacy Academy?
That’s no reason to miss the “Managing the Top Complications in Resolving a Data Breach” session. Stream it live at uStream.tv/experiandbr or join the conversation and ask us a question via twitter! #databreach #iapp