Posts Tagged ‘ bad check ’

Court judgment on credit report for non-sufficient funds check

Dear Experian, I just paid off an outstanding debt for a non-sufficient funds check written in 2005. I recently found out that a warrant had been issued because of the nonpayment. I have a copy of the court dismissal and receipt for the restitution. How can I be assured this will be removed from my credit report? - RAA

Read more

  • ©2015 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.