July 17, 2016
Dear Experian, I have changed my name through naturalization. How can I change my name in my credit report? - SLY
July 13, 2016
Dear Experian, How does an employer report a job history to Experian? - BZI
August 14, 2015
Dear Experian, How do I amend my credit report to show that a federal tax lien has been released? - CCF
November 14, 2014
Dear Experian, There is an address on my credit report at which I never resided. How do I get that removed or corrected? - MLA
August 27, 2014
Dear Experian, I was told by the bank that Experian was reporting the incorrect Social Security number. How do I verify the information that Experian has on file for me? -...
August 27, 2014
Dear Experian, I need to update my phone number on my credit report. - MHN
June 4, 2014
Dear Experian, How do I dispute an account on my report? Experian is showing an account open that has been closed for two years. - SCH
February 26, 2014
Dear Experian, I need to dispute an incorrect mailing address on my credit file. What is the process to correct my address? - FLR
November 20, 2013
Dear Experian, Can a creditor request to remove an account from my credit report? Also, how long would it take for the removal to take effect? - JKJ
October 30, 2013
Dear Experian, How do I change my address on my credit report? - GLP
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I am writing from an employee assistance program company. We help employees find answers and resources to deal with various personal problems. An employee from one of our...
August 29, 2013
Dear Experian, I recently purchased a house. My address has been changed with the bank, DMV, USPS, etc. However, I tried to get a new cell phone and was told...
August 17, 2013
Dear Experian, How do you go about repairing credit when it has been commingled with your son? Both father and son have the same name. - ILB
June 5, 2013
Dear Experian, I have a tax lien on my report that has been satisfied and released by the State of Ohio and the clerk of courts. How do I report...
May 23, 2013
Dear Experian, I recently filed a dispute to get the status of my federal student loans changed. They were reported as delinquent because of missed payments. However there was a...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score