January 31, 2017
Dear Experian, I filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy almost eight years ago. Should I wait 10 years until this is off my credit report to qualify for a first time...
December 22, 2016
Dear Experian, I currently have a pre-approval for a home loan and would like to get a better rate by improving my credit scores. I have credit cards and...
November 29, 2016
Dear Experian, I would like to send in my payment history from my mortgage payments to be added to my credit report. My lender does not report, and I...
September 8, 2016
Dear Experian, I would like to buy my first home. I have been cleaning up and paying down my credit. My score is going up but I still have...
August 16, 2016
Dear Experian, Is it a good idea to pay off my mortgage early? What affect will that have on my score and how quickly will it go up? – LTD...
July 16, 2016
Dear Experian, I admit I was late on one mortgage payment in 30 years, and my credit dropped 52 points. Is that normal for the credit industry, and am I...
December 19, 2015
Dear Experian, We refinanced our home with a different lender and my credit report is showing I have two mortgages. How long will it take for the lender that was...
January 31, 2015
Dear Experian, I am beginning a government-sponsored HAMP mortgage modification program. My lowered first three trial mortgage payments will be reported as "partial payments.” After the trial period they will...
August 27, 2014
Dear Experian, I bought a home a few months ago. How do I update my status to homeowner? - TFW
July 17, 2014
Dear Experian, We are refinancing our house. There was an account on my husband’s credit report that he had disputed at the time it was reported. It is still showing...
May 29, 2014
Dear Experian, I have never been late with mortgage except the two months I was working on a mortgage modification with my mortgage company. I was told not to pay...
September 10, 2013
Dear Experian, I recently placed a 90-day fraud security alert on my credit history though Experian. Will that affect my ability to be approved for a mortgage? - ITR
July 31, 2013
Dear Experian, I am interested in a modification on my mortgage loan. I would like to modify my repayment When I asked the bank if a modification would negatively impact...
June 6, 2012
Dear Experian, I purchased a home in November 2011. The owner is carrying the note. I would like to get my payment history reported to you. What does he have...
May 23, 2012
Dear Experian, I recently applied for a loan modification on my mortgage, but they did not qualify my application saying that based on the information I provided they felt that...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score