October 10, 2012
Dear Experian, I do not want to lift my security freeze but want to apply for a new credit card. Is that possible to do without lifting the freeze? -HPD
August 1, 2012
Dear Experian, I work for a school district and its information has been hacked. They advised us to contact the credit companies. What I should do to protect myself? They...
July 18, 2012
Dear Experian, How do you remove an Active Duty Alert? I am not on active duty and have never been in the service, but I have an Active Duty Alert...
May 9, 2012
Dear Experian, I returned from two weeks away from my house to find it had been burglarized. Among the missing items are some credit cards, and I have notified the...
July 20, 2011
Dear Experian, I have received a few inquiries involving debt owed to companies. I am 21 now, and the cases were for bills from 2004 till 2008. I was 14...
July 6, 2011
Dear Experian, Lately, someone has been tampering with my family's mail. Mail pieces that contain card-like shapes have been rubbed down so that an impression of the card shows through...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- How much does your credit score drop if you close a card?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: What Lenders Look at on Your Credit Report
- Getting List of Creditors and Debts from Credit Report
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Loan Modification Could Hurt Your Credit Score