September 14, 2017
Check out this podcast where Ashley Jacobs joins us to chat about paying for college, personal finance tips and budgeting.
September 12, 2017
Check out this podcast where Zina Kumok from Debt Free After Three joins us to chat about budgeting, paying off debt, and college finances.
September 7, 2017
Check out this podcast where Liz Weston joins us to chat about personal finance and credit. She is the award-winning author of “Your Credit Score” and a Q&A columnist at MoneyTalk and NerdWallet....
September 5, 2017
Check out this podcast where Samantha Porter joins us to chat about teaching kids about finances, budgeting education, and starting a business as a kid. She is the founder...
June 19, 2017
Check out this podcast where Mindy Jensen joins us to chat about real estate investing. She is an author at BiggerPockets.com and writes about a variety of topics related...
June 19, 2017
It’s one of the most common misconceptions about credit: knowing how the finer points of joint accounts work. Many people think that as you start to merge your finances...
May 5, 2017
Military service members face unique financial challenges with the nature of their work. Discover tips that can help you save today and plan for the future.
March 24, 2017
Learn how Experian CreditLock can help bring you greater control and easier access from Director of Product Management Michelle Felice-Steele, and how we hope it can help.
February 6, 2017
Join our chat with Elle Martinez of Couple Money to learn more about how she recommends people start having a couples' money chat – and when.
December 16, 2016
With the bustle of the holidays, it’s too easy to lose track of your seasonal spending. How will you keep a handle on expenses this year?
December 16, 2016
It can be all too tempting to let a credit card payment slide during the busiest times of the year. Curious about what happens when you do?
September 21, 2016
Star baseball players have skills we see when we watch the big game at the ballpark. But they've also learned how to navigate their finances, too.
September 14, 2016
Sometimes, life gets in the way of perfect. And that’s when information you don’t recognize can end up on your credit report. Learn what to do next.
September 1, 2016
Get the scoop on how recent college graduates grade their financial preparedness to enter the world - and how they rank their institutions.
August 30, 2016
Hear what finance blogger Tonya Rapley prescribes to help reach your goals of financial freedom, no matter your current state.
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported