Articles by The Experian Team
December 27, 2015
Dear Experian, I want fraud protection, but I also want to know my FICO score and have credit monitoring. Is there a program that I can get all of that? ...
December 19, 2015
Dear Experian, We refinanced our home with a different lender and my credit report is showing I have two mortgages. How long will it take for the lender that was...
December 7, 2015
Dear Experian, What is difference between credit counseling and debt settlement? - CKB
November 23, 2015
Dear Experian, Is an authorized user responsible for the debt? If an authorized user is removed from the credit card, can the credit card also be removed from the...
September 30, 2015
Dear Experian, An address for my bankruptcy lawyer suddenly appeared on my credit report as a single family residence and you won`t let me remove it. It says to contact...
September 6, 2015
Dear Experian, When checking my credit report, I noticed that my old auto loan was still on the report. I had received a letter from them months ago saying the...
August 24, 2015
Dear Experian, I recently found out that a car dealership pulled a hard inquiry on my credit without my consent. I also had a password protected account with them. The...
August 20, 2015
Dear Experian, I have an account number that was reported late for student loans. I did not realize the amount due had changed, so I continued to send the...
August 14, 2015
Dear Experian, How do I amend my credit report to show that a federal tax lien has been released? - CCF
July 31, 2015
Dear Experian, There is a previous employer listed in my credit report that I have never heard of nor worked for. How might this impact my credit rating, and how...
July 25, 2015
Dear Experian, How do I lift my freeze in your company? - GSN
July 24, 2015
Dear Experian, Will disputing a charge on my credit card affect my credit? Can the company with which I am in dispute give me a bad credit report? My phone...
- Does an overdraft on my checking account affect my credit score?
- How long can negative items stay on your credit report?
- How often should I check my credit score?
- Is there a way to consolidate debt without ruining your credit?
- Does everyone start out with the same credit score?
- I’m 16 years old. How do you get started with credit?
- How does cosigning affect your credit? Does it show as a debt?
- If you apply for two credit cards in the same month, will it affect your credit score twice?
- How can a credit score from TransUnion and Experian be 50 points different?
- Why do Experian, Equifax and TransUnion differ so much in score?
- Remove Authorized User Accounts from Credit Report
- How Long Do Inquiries Impact My Scores?
- 5 Reasons Your Credit Scores May Have Dropped (And What That Can Mean)
- Will I Qualify For That Car Loan?
- Separating Credit Reports of Father and Son
- Credit Scores and Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- The Meaning of “Too Few Accounts Paid as Agreed”
- U.S. Credit History Will Not Transfer to Canada
- The Impact of Credit Counseling on Credit Scores
- Insurance Inquiries Do Not Affect Credit Scores
- Getting Removed as a Joint Credit Card Account Holder
- Consigning for an Apartment Could Help or Hurt Credit
- Missing Accounts Not Reported by Your Lenders
- Cell Phone Payments are Not Reported