Targeted Automotive Marketing Lists
Introducing new prospecting lists — Target customers who are most likely to be in the market for a new or used car.
Stay Informed: Innovative Automotive Resources
Key Industry Insights
Take advantage of exclusive webinars, case studies, market analysis and white papers from our industry experts.
Let Us Help
Let us help you identify the best products and services to solve your Automotive challenges.
Call us at 1 888 754 9977.
Reduce Risk and make profitable decisions
AutoCheck vehicle history for businesses
AutoCheck vehicle history reports help businesses reduce risk and make profitable decisions every day. Industries that have found value in using AutoCheck vehicle history reporting:
- Auto dealership for buying and selling used vehicle inventory
- Auto manufacturers' certified pre-owned programs
- Auto lenders and credit unions to manage risk assessment for writing loans
- Insurance companies for idenifying branded vehicles for porfolio protection
- Auctions verifying a vehicle's history for the auction selling process
Why Choose AutoCheck
With a firm commitment to supporting your business, Experian Automotive offers a combination of exclusive information and analytics to make understanding a vehicle's past quick and easy to better understand, compare and make the right decisions for your business.
- Exclusive frame damage and salvaged-and-junk information provided by the two largest U.S. auction houses
- Quickly evaluate a vehicle's history with the AutoCheck Score
- Identify if a vehicle is accident free or find information relating to accident in the AccidentCheck summary
- Competitive pricing and various packages to fit all business needs
- Up-front and transparent terms in our contracts
- Convenient integration into dealer management systems other portal partners
- Live customer support to get answers resolved quickly
- Buyback protection offered at no cost, if a title brand is found after we reported free of the brand
- Trusted vehicle history report of the National Automobile Dealers Association, eBay Motors,
Kelley Blue Book and auto manufacturer's CPO programs
AutoCheck Business Page Form
For more information about AutoCheck vehicle history for your business, select the type of
reporting you are interested in.