For inquiries about our products please contact us.
Stay In the Know
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter on trends, regulatory issues and more.
Award-Winning Call Center
Resolve fraud 97% Faster3
Members save time, money and hassle with a highly trained Experian Identity Theft Resolution Agent on their side. We work to stop fraud before it escalates further.
Identity Protection Solutions for your Customers
Identity fraud occurs approximately every three seconds,1 so there’s little doubt some of your customers have already experienced the devastating effects. For others, the risk of identity fraud is a source of anxiety, which you can help to ease by offering proven identity theft protection through a strategic partnership with Experian.
By customizing an identity-focused product or offering a co-branded version of ProtectMyID® for your customers, you will help them to:
Discover fraudulent activity that puts them at risk
We monitor for 50 signs of identity fraud daily and notify members of new activity with Surveillance Alert™ notifications by email or text message.
- Credit report monitoring, checking for new credit cards, loans, inquiries, delinquent accounts and more (Experian-only or 3-bureau)
- Internet Scan, checking for online exposure of important card numbers
- Change of address, checking for address changes at the national and/or account level
Feel more secure thanks to bureau-backed identity protection
Members have the power and security of a bureau with a global presence on their side, plus $1 million insurance.2
- Lost Wallet protection means members even have help canceling and replacing lost or stolen credit, debit and medical insurance cards.
- Members can receive their Experian credit report at enrollment to check for signs of past identity theft.
1 Based on figures from the 2013 Identity Fraud Survey Report, Javelin Strategy & Research, February 2013
2 Identity theft insurance is underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Get More Information on Experian® Affinity Partner Solutions
Please provide the requested information below, and we’ll contact you to discuss your specific loyalty solution needs.